I am Tracey Bright your Ideal Protein Coach
Not only have I witnessed people I care about achieve greater health and success with Ideal Protein I have been a dieter too. My own story began in 2011. I began the program in September of 2011. I was 200 pounds. The heaviest I had ever been. For about 10 years I had been struggling with multiple health issues like hypothyroid, fibromyalgia and now obesity. In 4 months, I had reached my goal. Not only was I healthier, this gave me a passion to help others.*
Medical Weight Loss
More than 65 percent of American adults are overweight or obese and childhood obesity is at an epidemic proportion. If you or your child are one of them, this can lead to serious health risks, including heart disease, hypertension and diabetes. And that’s not all. Studies reveal that overweight kids get passed over more often while choosing academic and sports teams, while adults miss more opportunities to move up the corporate ladder for being overweight. Being overweight puts added stress on your joints, affects your sleep, makes a person more susceptible to every disease leading to early death.
Uncover Ideal Protein’s secrete to long-
term weight loss
Kennedy Health and Wellness can help you lose pounds of fat per week while maintaining your lean muscle mass, so you can regain the energy and vitality you lost – and feel young again. Using the proven Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method, our certified weight loss coach will help you build healthy habits that last a lifetime. With body fat analysis, a personalized plan and the ability to track your progress online, you’ll see just how easy it can be to lose weight and keep it off for good. In Just 12 Months, Lori lost 110 pounds of Body Fat!*
Understanding weight loss and weight gain
With any weight loss program there needs to be two goals:
1) To lose weight in a healthy manner
2) To keep the weight off while staying healthy
For any weight loss to occur one must burn off more calories than one consumes. This is called a hypo-
How Ideal Protein is different than other diets
Anyone will lose weight on a hypo-
What is the process?
- The process begins with a review of your health profile. During your initial visit a trained weight loss coach and doctor will do a complete review of your medical history and address any necessary health problems.
- A certified weight loss coach will do a complete review of the Ideal Protein weight loss program and answer any questions you may have.
- Initial measurements: The weight loss coach will take measurements of your arms, thighs, chest, waist and hips. An initial weigh-
in and body mass composition will be charted. The Body composition shows % of fat, % of lean mass and hydration levels. From these initial measurements the weight loss coach will work with you to determine the proper weight loss goal and the time frame it will likely take to reach it.
- You’ll get your initial week’s food and supplements and schedule your weekly meeting with your coach. Your coach will check in on you during your first week to ensure you’re doing well and to answer any additional questions you may have.
- You will get access to Ideal Protein TV, which gives you daily weight loss educational videos including videos on healthy cooking.
- Each week you will have a 15 to 20 minute meeting with your weight loss coach which includes your weekly weigh-
in and measurements, getting your next week’s worth of food and answering any questions with any additional support needed.
As you can see the Ideal Protein weight loss method is very thorough and the key really is in the coaching. The coaching and ongoing education is what really sets our program apart from others. Call us to today to schedule your initial consultation 540-
Will You Be Our Next Success Story?
*We must include that results on this site are not guaranteed, and solely reflect the experience of the individual.